Even Super Villains need advice... and role models.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
24 January 2005 - 8 September 2005
18 December 207 - 4 March 2010
Is Yulia Tymoshenko a real life super villain? She certainly did gaol time, but let's test it by applying 10 Rules to Tell if a Character is a Super-villain to him.
- Gas Princess - because ran a major gas importation company)
- The Iron Lady - because what else do you call a strong female leader?
- Ukrainian Evita - because she quoted a line wrongly attributed to Evita Perón.
I really don't think I have to put anything here. I mean, really? You can't question this one at all.
Giant Building & Vehicles
I think owning 4 mansions counts.
- Excused while a business woman of having given kickbacks to gain a stranglehold on the country's gas supply, making her one of the richest people in the country.
- Charges of money laundering against her company UESU were dismissed by a California court in 2004.
- While she was in parliament, her husband was arrested. She claimed it was to place political pressure on her and it lead to her dismissal.
- In 2001 she was arrested and charged with forging customs documents and smuggling gas when head of UESU. Charges were found to be groundless and were dropped, she claims that the charges were created by political enemies. The case was reopened in 2011.
After her time as PM she was charged with Abuse of Power and Embezzlement. She was sentenced to 7 years in prison and fined $188 million.
She was a politician and was constantly claiming that political enemies were trying to make her look bad.
Working for the Greater Good
She was a politician. She formed the Fatherland political party and became PM. She also was responsible for the Orange Revolution.
Yulia slipped a disc in prison and has been seen in a wheelchair since then. So, probably not an action villain.
Do the poll.
The above is a work of fiction, an similarity to actual persons living or dead is quite possibly the point, but is not meant to prove that they are actually Super Villains. We leave it up to them to do that themselves.